Our itineraries will always be clearly indicative of if it is a bird watching / wildlife / Trekking or cultural itinerary and tour will be conducted depending on that ONLY without any deviations.
- 10% before 45 days from date of departure from the starting point of the tour or check in
- 50% within 21 days from date of departures from the starting point of the tour or check in
- 90% within 7 days from the date of departure from the starting point of the tour or check in
- 100% within 48 hours from date of departure from the starting point of the tour or check in
- Above amount will be deducted apart from the non-refundable amount which will differ from packages to packages and bookings to bookings.
Please note that irrespective of the above mentioned cancellation slabs – in case of cancellation of tour services after the booking is made with us – minimum 10% service charges would be applicable.
For unused hotel accommodation, chartered transportation and missed meals etc. we do not bear any responsibility to refund.
Regarding refund of unused / unutilized services (which are paid for and cancelled in advance) the refund amount would be worked out based on cancellation policy as described above and the money would be accordingly refunded to the person who has made the payment to us. Please note that the refund process may take 8 – 12 weeks.
ASSUMPTION OF RISK & LIABILITY
When you have booked, paid and agreed to travel for this tour, it is deemed that you accepted and agreed for terms listed hereunder
- Travelling in the Himalayas can sometimes be risky. In the event of illness, accidents,flight cancellation or delay caused by occurrences beyond control, AVANTI HOLIDAYS / IT Nature Club and its associates and agents shall not be responsible or liable for damages whatsoever.
- AVANTI HOLIDAYS / IT Nature Club or its associates or agents further reserve the right to change, alter or cancel a trip when considered necessary, to ensure the safety, or due to unforeseen factors beyond control.
- We provide no insurance cover.
- See the including and excluding in the final confirmation e-mail / Letter from us, and that shall be final, and any cost incurred thereafter for any package modification is to be borne by the party/Individual/company other than AVANTI HOLIDAYS/ IT Nature Club or its associates or agents.
- All trips are deemed to be commencing and terminating at locations indicated as per the trip planned.
Terms and Conditions:
AVANTI HOLIDAYS / IT Nature Club is a Tour organizer only. It does not own or operate or control any transport company, airline, coach or coach company, hotel etc. It takes care in putting all these ingredients in your packages, but since it has no control in their operation, it cannot be held responsible for any loss, damage, injury or death which may be caused by the act or default of the management or employees of any hoteliers, airlines, transport company, coach owner/operator etc.
1. Until the company receives the full payment, there is no contract between the company & the client. The full payment must be received according to the procedures laid down under payment terms.
2. The company reserves the right to terminate the contract after acceptance of deposit at any time and for any reason but prior to the commencement of the tour without assigning any reason whatsoever. In such an event the company shall refund the amount of the deposit to the client without payment of any interest.
3. The company reserves the right to terminate the contract midway if any misbehaving/ Physical assault occurs to our personnel during tours and trips, who may accompany the group as guides ,porters or facilitator.
4. The company reserves the right to terminate the contract midway if any immoral/ antisocial /anti national orders being given or issued to our personnel during tours and trips, who may accompany the group as guides or facilitator.
5. The company reserves the right to terminate the contract anytime if any of the group members or individual is found to be committing any immoral/ antisocial /anti national/illegal act not conforming to the laws of a civilized society, and company shall respond appropriately.
6. The company shall not be held responsible for any act of suicide/ homicide/antisocial/ anti national activity by the group or individual agreeing to our tours, anywhere, anytime during the time of the tour. Company shall notify local police station or may take appropriate measures to prevent such incidents as far as possible.
7. The company will take every care for the safety & comfort of the clients, but the company shall in no circumstances whatsoever be liable to the client for any personal injury, sickness, death, accident loss, delay, discomfort, increased expenses or any misadventure howsoever caused / Any act of omission, default of independent supplier who may be engaged or concerned in the provision of accommodation, refreshment, carriage facilities service for the client howsoever caused / The temporary or permanent loss of or damage to baggage or any other personal objects howsoever caused.
8. Claims, disputes if any or of any nature relating to the tours marketed by AVANTI HOLIDAYS / IT Nature Club will be settled in the Jurisdiction of Bangalore alone
9. Each of these conditions shall be separable from the other & if any provision be invalid, illegal or unenforceable, the remaining provisions shall nevertheless have full force & effect.
10.Each participant in the tour is deemed to have read and understood and agree upon the above and is required to sign the acceptance form for the same.
Our GST No. 29AKXPD4620N2ZI and all our billings will attract the relevant tax accordingly.